C-A-S-S-A-N-D-R-A

Friday, November 17, 2006

A recollection of what I did this week.. must journal down.. if not, forgetful little Cassandra will not remember...

I had the busiest weekend last week.. went for Thomas's wedding dinner.. of which we were fashionably late.. 8.30pm.. yet.. the wedding only get started at 9pm. Rushed down to Marilyn's chalet after that.. reached only at 1am.. talk for abt 2 hours and conk out.. wake up early and rushed to bro Wencong's wedding.. went home and rest for a while before going to Portia's place for BBQ..

Hmm.. is my social circle really that wide.. or I'm just trying to make myself busy?? Ha.. anyways..

MOnday - Went down Stage Image to settle costumes stuff..
Tuesday - Met Michelle for pre encounter.. drop by Doulos and purchased some books..
Wednesday - Buddy night out with Wen, Aiting and SArah.. Pregnant women talk..when's my turn???
Thursday - Dance rehearsal
Friday (Today) - Wonder what I'll do in the evening..
Saturday - Public Service Exhibition duty in the evening..
Sunday - Play time with Ah Pong!! I want to watch Step Up!!!

Busy busy busy.. or just making myself busy?? ha ha ha...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aha! finally able to leave a comment :D

    busy busy busy cassandra..
    when are we goin for crabbie?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home