C-A-S-S-A-N-D-R-A

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I've received another 2 bday presents today.. hee.. 1 week after my birthday and gifts are still streaming in.. I've been lavished with lots of gifts this birthday.. the list include.. perfume (something I requested), GUESS watch, electronic toothbrush, pink bible, bag, ang bao from my bro (unexpected..), necklace etc etc.. these materialistic things aside, I think I am most thankful and bless with the friendships and relationships forged.. this is something I know no money on earth can buy.. sounds real cliche huh? but it is so true..

I know who I can fall back on when I need advice.. who I can trust.. who I can rely on for godly advise.. theses are the people God has place in my life and I thank Him becos it is where I feel loved, treasured and am sayang upon.. :D so thank God.. thank God for my G12 mother, my G12 sisters.. the dancers.. my poly friends.. and ya.. psuedo mama too!!

So thank you.. thank you everyone for the blessings.. I want you to know that I treasure you all too.. May the Lord continue to work in and through your life and may He shower even more blessings upon you..

Oh!! Last but not least.. the best present from God.. my 2nd Class Honours 1st Division.. :D Thank you Lord!! My best present ever.


Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
'Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down,his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home